Wednesday 28 December 2016

Happy Holidays!




I won't keep you long, I just wanted to say Thank you so very much for the love and support Tallulah has had from you this past year- for me personally it has been the worst year ever. I do not really remember the first 3 months if totally honest as they are still a blur for me- the girls, my friends and loyal customers have helped so much- from the bottom to the very top of my stockings and my whole heart, THANK YOU.

Tallulah has had an amazing 13th year on Cross Street. 13 unlucky for some, not for us!
I am very excited to introduce you to the new designers found to join the boudoir and the gorgeous spring collection in the New Year.

See you in 2017.
11am 5th Jan to be exact.
Here's to your health, love and continuing beautiful lingerie collection. 

Lots of Love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment