Friday 26 August 2016

Bank Holiday weekend lingerie treats...




And opening hours. Well Saturday and Sunday are normal opening hours but Monday the boudoir will be closed all day, re-opening at midday on Tuesday. Sorry lingerie lovers- you best get your Bank Holiday Treat quick. Below are a few pieces that arrived this week to entice you in (like you need any encouragement!)




I will start with my favourite, although it has to noted that out of the 3 collections I will show you, it was a tough call to make- but yep its by Aubade.











Part of the reason this is number 1 for me this week is the matching deep suspender belt. I love wearing suspender belts and adore it when a colourful lingerie collection offers one, there are only so many black sets that I want a belt with. So this made me so happy. The collection is the first for Aubade with a new shape, it is a half cup but upto the G cups and from a 30" back. Also it has the great soft padded plunge that is not always available (I am not overly mad on the moulded padded plunge) thus making my decision very difficult on which shape to go for... I'm sure I will be revealing all over on Instagram in due course so stay tuned in ;-)



Then we have not 1 but 2 collections from Simone Perele.
First up is our beloved Amour, if you know Amour then you 'need' this colour. It is so beautiful- not the best picture of the colour but it is a gorgeous topaz. All the usual shapes from 30" back and upto a F cup. I have only shot a picture of the padded plunge, but the lace half cup is pretty lovely too, you will have to swing by to see for yourself...but not Bank Holiday Monday as the boudoir will be closed don't forget.





Last but by no means least is a new collection, this purple ensemble is called Byzance.




 It is described as "Sensual and rock 'n' roll embroidery". The fastening and metal details are in my metal of choice, rose gold as you can see in the image above and on the half cup in the bottom image. No 30" backs in this collection unfortunately and only upto an E cup, but still it is rather beautiful. 3 bra shapes on offer, although I have only capture 2 sorry. The padded plunge, half cup and a full cup. The colour is the most perfect shade of purple and it is exactly Tallulah purple (hence the perfect shade).








Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. It is so hot as I type, think it is time for some...




(This image was taken in Gods Own Junkyard, a haven of neon signs that are old and new.)



Hope you have a wonderful extra long Bank Holiday Weekend, and hope to see you in the boudoir soon.
Lots of Lingerie Love from,
T xx




No comments:

Post a Comment