Thursday 31 December 2015

Christmas is over in the blink of an eye.
And so is 2015...

Hope you all had a truly wonderful time over Christmas surrounding yourself with the ones you love and that love you back.
I start with that sentence because I really do not want to look like it was all about the gifts, but hey- it was and the main thing is that I bloody hope your Santa delivered! Luckily for me my Santa did and I was spoilt appropriately, One thing that I am sure of is that many of you lingerie lovers had a purple Tallulah bag under your tree winking at you on Christmas morning, hope you were one of these lucky ones opening your beautifully wrapped gift and have enjoyed wearing (or playing with) your present immensely !

As you all know Tallulah closes for 2 weeks or so after Christmas and this year the boudoir will re-open on the 7th January 2016 just in case your Santa did not deliver you the gift that will complete your life (sorry-dramatic) we will be there to help you spend your Christmas money and put that smile firmly back where it should be.




I'm off to get ready for this evening, not massively celebrating this year- just cooking a wonderful meal and being with the people I most treasure in this world. I will of course be wearing my favourite lingerie to see me out of this year and into the 2016 in style with Loveday London. Yes, this lingerie lover will be in leather and lace to blow a kiss to 2015.


Loveday London is seeing me into 2016.


Also adding a bit of (hotline) bling (to match my Christmas present) as a surprise with my demo-cup bra, yes I do have a pair of these bad boys! wink wink.


Adding a bit of bling 


I read this great quote earlier today by Rachel Wolchin...

"I think people spend too much time staring at screens and not enough time drinking wine, tongue kissing, and dancing under the moon"

And the is what I plan to do tonight!

Happy New Year- see you on the other side.
T x

No comments:

Post a Comment