Monday 25 August 2014

Oh So Romantic..

Happy Bank Holiday Monday! I hope you're all having a restful weekend.
Islington has been hit by monsoon like rain and Tallulah Lingerie is taking a well earned rest for one day only. So, for today's post I've decided to bring you something beautiful to inspire you.. 

Tallulah Lingerie welcomes many, many brides through her doors nestled in quiet Cross Street. Each dress we see is beautiful and unique in it's own way. All of our brides seem to get their choices spot on; spending an hour or two with each bride I can always see the elements of their personality that drew them to the dress they chose for their special day. 

Talking stereotypically, I was never the little girl who dreamed of her wedding day. I'd never given the 'big white wedding' much thought.. 
When the 'dream wedding dress' conversation comes up with girlfriends I never have much to say, because to be honest, I just haven't thought about it.

Part of being a Tallulah girl is working with brides almost as frequently as day to day.. being around women in the process of making their big day perfect I found myself thinking about the choices I would make.. And when you start thinking about it you realise there's just so much choice! 
However, when coming across Rue De Seine I instantly knew that the casual back garden or countryside feel that was captured in these bohemian dresses was what I would want for my wedding day outfit. 






The collection is called 'Young Love' and was designed by Michele Corty. I feel in love with the romance she captures in all of her designs especially in this collection. 'Young Love' also includes a range of shoes and headpieces which are captured in essence in the images I have posted for you.. I recommend you check them out. A halo of delicate flowers is exactly what you want intertwined in your hair for your wedding day. 






Believe it or not these dresses aren't vintage.. However Michele also stocks a range of beautifully restored vintage bridal gowns that date from the 1970's all the way back to the early 1900's. Each piece is uniquely stunning, and being vintage there's only one of each gown; keep your eye on her page at http://ruedeseine.com/ for new pieces! 







I know, I know, you need these dresses! 
Well, you can check the entirety of 'Young Love' and Michele's stunning collection of vintage bridal gowns at http://ruedeseine.com/
Unfortunately, Rue De Seine is a boutique based in Auckland, New Zealand.. 
However, there is a stockist in London called Luella's Boudoir, you can find them on The High Street Wimbledon Village or at boutique@luellasboudoir.co.uk .. Breathe a sign of relief (as I did!) 



I hope 'Young Love' has sparked up some bank holiday dreaming for you..
Tallulah Lingerie will be open tomorrow as usual, see you soon! 


Images Credits
Bridal Gowns and Accessories by http://ruedeseine.com/
Photographs by Marissa Findlay | http://marissafindlay.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment