Friday 25 July 2014

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday from Tallulah! 
To welcome in the weekend this is my treat to you.. It's day five and time to let you in on our favourite collection from the entirety of SwimShow 2014! 


Our favourite collection of SwimShow 2014 is: MISS MANDALAY 

Miss Mandalay's swimwear S/S 2015 collection was introduced to you yesterday as my favourite collection to represent the cut out trend. However, there's MORE.

Here at Tallulah we keep swooning over the look book again and again and I'm sure you can understand why! 

I'm going share with you my top five from the collection and share with you my reasoning.. I promise it'll be more than "because it's dreamy".. Even though it really is. 


Venom | http://www.missmandalay.com

Venom is my favourite print of the collection. There's something super sexy about the girly pink and purple colours in a harder snakeskin! 

I love this as something thats a little bit different to your standard leopard and flower prints whilst still being super wearable. 



Los Angeles, Magenta | http://www.missmandalay.com


Los Angeles in Magenta is my favourite colour from the collection. Miss Mandalay have got it spot in with this shade of pink - it isn't to far to the red side or fluorescent side which I often struggle with when buying pink tones.. it's just gorgeous! 


Zambia, Zebra Print | http://www.missmandalay.com


You can also get your hands on Zambia in a blue zebra print as well as this gorgeous champagne pink.. how exciting! 

I have chosen Zambia, Zebra Print to showcase my favourite shape from S/S 2015, however, this shape runs throughout almost all of the collections. It's a trait of Miss Mandalay as a whole rather than only this collection (which is fabulous news!) 

When flicking through the S/S 2015 look book this image springs out again and again. Firstly the model is unbelievable gorge and secondly I think it's really clear to see how well this bikini is fitting her body - perfection! 



Bohemia | http://www.missmandalay.com

Boudoir Beach, Ice White | http://www.missmandalay.com

Here we have my ultimate favourites! It was suppose to be favourite, I tried really, really hard but I just couldn't narrow it down to only one. 

These two bikinis encompass everything I have previously mentioned above and everything I love about Miss Mandalay. Their flattering, wearable, fantastically fitted, classic and have gorge details to make you feel special and refreshed for S/S 2015! 



We've come to the end of my coverage of SwimShow 2014.. 
See you tomorrow for something to make your weekend fabulous xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment